TDTG series bucket elevator is a type of elevating equipment to convey materials continuously and vertically, adapting to vertical hoisting of the food particles or crushed pellets. Bucket elevator takes advantage of motor rotation to drive the shaft-coupling, head wheel and bucket belt to lift the materials in the buckets fixed in the bucket belt to the required height from the bottom of the elevator, then send them into the bin under the action of centrifugal force. Furthermore, the elevator is also suitable for lifting and transporting particles, powder and granulated materials etc., so it widely adapts to grain depot, port, grain and feed processing plant and distillery etc..
The machine as needed could be equipped with stall monitoring device and deviation monitoring device, still with a vent to prevent powder exploring, and sensitive, reliable non-return device, adopting high strength plastic bucket, making sure low residues, and of excellent sealing, compact structure, high lifting height, and large transport volume, which is an international advanced elevating equipment.
1. Head wheel being covered with glue can effectively prevent the bucket belt from skidding and deviating.
2. Engine base adds a buffer device to reduce vibration and prevent bucket belt fracture resulting from the sudden increase in volume or accessing of large foreign bodies, at the same time automatically adjust the belt tension force in a certain extent.
3. According to customers’ demand, the belt could be installed with speed detector and deviation alarm device, thus better ensuring the operation safety.
4. Equipped with non-return device to prevent elevator jam caused by material flowing backward.
5. Speedy lifting; large transport volume.
TDTG series bucket elevator consists of handpiece, transition barrel, intermediate barrel, bucket (belt), maintenance barrel, engine base, deviation monitoring device and stall monitoring device etc..